DUJAT, Dutch Japanese Trade Federation, and NOM will host a webinar on Thursday, December 17 (09:00 – 10:30 CET) on the development of hydrogen in Europe and the Northern Netherlands.
The webinar will address a highly interesting energy topic. Hydrogen as an energy vector is popular due to its potential to support the transition to a decarbonized energy system. A decarbonized energy system is necessary if the emission reduction goals of the Paris Agreement are to be met. This webinar will focus on the development of hydrogen in Europe and the (Northern) Netherlands.
Among the speakers are Catrinus Jepma and René Schutte. Mr. Jepma is Professor Emeritus of the University of Groningen and Senior Advisor at the New Energy Coalition. He will share his perspective on hydrogen developments in Europe and the Netherlands. Mr. Schutte is Program Manager Hydrogen at Gasunie, a leading European energy infrastructure company. He is also a board member at Hydrogen Europe, and a board member at Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH JU). He will elaborate on the Northern Netherlands Hydrogen Road Map, which was presented recently.
- 8:45 Registration/Log in
- 9:00 Welcome by Dina Boonstra, President N.V. NOM – Investment and Development Agency for the Northern Netherlands
- 9:10 Presentation of the TopDutch economic focal points by Sander Oosterhof, Director Foreign Direct Investment and Business Development N.V. NOM – Investment and Development Agency for the Northern Netherlands
- 9:20 A EU/Netherlands Hydrogen Perspective by Prof. Em. Catrinus Jepma of the University of Groningen/Senior Advisor New Energy Coalition
- 9:45 Introduction on the Hydrogen Roadmap in the Northern Netherlands by René Schutte, Program Manager Hydrogen at Gasunie, Board Member at Hydrogen Europe, Board Member at Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH JU)
- 10:05 Q&A and Discussion
- 10:20 Closing Remarks by Anita van der Laan, Sr Business Manager Shippers & Forwarders at Port of Rotterdam and Dujat Board Member
- 10:30 End of event
Date: Thursday, December 17, 2020
Time: 9:00 – 10:30 hrs (CET)
To read more information about our speakers, to register for the event and for more details about the program and presentations, you can visit the Dujat event site.